Hey there! Still wondering if you’re coming down to Show Us Your Wits: Funny, Sexy, Cool tomorrow at Cafe Deux Soleils? Don’t worry – The Fictionals have put together a list of five reasons why you should! We’re helpful like that!
1) We’re celebrating all things Funny, Sexy and Cool in Vancouver and we need your help! What do you enjoy? What turns you on? It’s improv at it’s finest and we’ll turn your suggestions into comedy gold all night long!
2) Our burlesque guest this month is the multi-talented, dancing and stripping sensation April O’Peel. She has performed at the Burlesque Hall of Fame in Las Vegas and the Vancouver International Burlesque Festival, is one-third of the Razzle Tassle Tease Show, is an instructor with Screaming Chicken Theatrical Society, and produces the Pink Unicorn Cabaret. Now April O’Peel is bringing two of her finest acts to the Show Us Your Wits stage.
3) We will be joined for the comedy portion of the show by the talented Graham Myers, creator of Sudden Death Improv and owner of Second Storey Theatre in Port Coquitlam. Yep, a very hilarious resume.
4) We will be giving away tickets to our next Vancouver Improv Fight Club show: Sudden Death Improv vs Unscripted Chaos, happening on March 13th. Fun show + free stuff = awesome!
5) The Fictionals will be breaking out a new improv long-form set called “Last Line, First Line.” Want to know what that means? Come down tomorrow and laugh along with us as we try to figure it out too!
As always, we look forward to sharing laughter with you tomorrow at Cafe Deux Soleils (2096 Commercial Dr). Doors at 7pm, show @ 8pm. Tickets just $5 at the door!
~ The Fictionals