Ladies and gentlemen, horrible people of Vancouver! We’re just days away from Ladies Against Humanity, Wednesday July 22nd at The Biltmore Cabaret. To celebrate the one-night-only edition of Improv Against Humanity, here are seven reasons why our comedy extravaganza will rock your face off.
1) Nine of Vancouver’s funniest comedians are teaming up to bring Cards Against Humanity to life in a fan show just for you. The fact that they happen to be kickass ladies from The Fictionals, Vancouver TheatreSports League, Some Assembly Required and Leave It To Cleavage is pure bonus.
2) We’re live at the Historic Biltmore Cabaret this month! For over 50 years, the Biltmore has been a fixture in the community as a platform for ground-breaking musical acts and live performances, and we’re exited to add Improv Against Humanity to the timeline.
3) Chance to win sweet prizes! Thanks to our amazing sponsors Gamedeals Video Games, EXP Restaurant + Bar, Starlit Citadel, Toy Traders, Big Pete’s Collectibles, Living Myth Magazine, Yelp Vancouver, and Vancouver TheatreSports League, you can walk away with swag just for using the hashtag #LadiesAgainstHumanity! (Prizes may not be exactly as shown.)
4) Witness the coronation of Vancouver’s Most Horrible Person. Each month the winner of our (unsanctioned) Cards Against Humanity live tournament is crowned the Most Horrible Person of Vancouver. Past champions have included engineers, mothers, and even a member of Marianas Trench. Will it be YOU this month?
5) Easy Access by Public Transit. The #19 stops out front on Kingsway and 12th Ave. Also the #9 and #99 stop at Broadway and Main St is just steps away for easy accessibility! Plus there’s ample street and bike parking too!
6) Big announcement for Improv Against Humanity. The next evolution of Improv Against Humanity is upon us! We’ll be sharing the news live during Ladies Against Humanity at the Biltmore, so join us to be the first in the know!
7) Where else are you going to see this?
Tickets for Ladies Against Humanity are on sale now via Ticketfly. More details at the official Facebook event. Come on down!