Just in case you’re still wondering how to celebrate the big love day tomorrow in Vancouver, The Fictionals have kindly put together a list of reasons why you should come and join us at Vancouver Improv Fight Club: Valentine’s Day Destruction at Cafe Deux Soleils.
1) We’re unleashing some brand new improv games that we have never played as The Fictionals before. Exciting? Slightly dangerous? Just like love – yes!
2) We’ll be giving away a special Valentine’s gift pack to a lucky audience member, and there will be two chances to win tickets to The Fictionals next show: Show Us Your Wits – Sexy, Funny, Cool! Plus there will be free chocolate given out for the best suggestions yelled out by the audience.
3) We have a very special guest joining us for VIFC: the talented and Lauren McGibbon. She performs with Fancy Pants, Vancouver TheatreSports League’s Rookie League, and does hilarious standup all over town! We’re excited to have her.
4) Valentine’s Day Destruction welcomes lovers, pairings, groupings and solos of all types to the show! We don’t discriminate – we love each and everyone of you equally!
5) For the first time in improv comedy history, TABLES, LADDERS and CHAIRS will be used to break funny bones! Yes, The Fictionals will be debuting a brand new long-form improv format for you all to enjoy! Be there for the start of something new!
Look forward to sharing love and laughter with you tomorrow at Cafe Deux Soleils (2096 Commercial Dr). Doors at 7pm, show @ 8pm. Tickets just $5 at the door!
~ The Fictionals